Monday, September 2, 2013

Closer and closer to launch

Irritum is launching on Friday. I don't know what else to say.

I am working to get the game on Amazon, GameHouse, and Desura, so hopefully that will all be done soon.

I answered some interview questions recently, they should be popping up around the internet soon.

I have some news as far as how much people like the game, but  I won't share it yet. It is positive, but I don't know if I am able to release that info yet or not. So far, it is only one review though, so it may be an outlier. Hopefully others enjoy the game as much as these people did.

I may also post a new video to youtube on Friday, maybe a pair of videos. I know I haven't uploaded one of development in a while, but now with the game almost out I will have time to catch-up.

I really have nothing else to share. I expect I will have lots of news after launch, but only time will tell. I will post a new post on launch day, but otherwise I can't think of anything else to share at this time.

Here we go.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment