Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sending out beta copies

Today I spent all day sending beta copies to all kinds of people. Bloggers, youtubers, websites, etc. I sent out just under 100 copies of my game, so hopefully at least some of them make it to daylight.

One thing I underestimated when sending out all those emails was actually how mentally exhausting it can be. I am figuratively on my last leg.

Hopefully some of the institutions will get back to me for an interview or something. I would love to just talk to someone about my game, so that anyone that wants to know more can find it easily. I will probably do a gameplay trailer by the beginning of next week to show some more in-depth footage, rather than just two trailers. Maybe that will get some people more interested.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment